Studies have shown that people who participate in the arts are active community leaders in other areas as well. CSGB is an important community organization which provides opportunities for participation at many levels – from playing in the orchestra to serving on the board or committees to enjoying the concerts as an audience member. I especially appreciate the learning opportunities my students have received by interning with the CSGB. We need organizations like the CSGB which help us meet our neighbors and enrich our lives and our community with the arts.
– Ellen Rosewall, UW-Green Bay Associate Professor and Arts Advocate
- Share your talents! We’d love to expand our board membership to include experts in the areas of marketing, public relations, finance, fundraising, general management, and educational outreach. You don’t necessarily need to be a musician!
- We’re currently seeking a treasurer to serve on our Executive Committee
- Serve as an usher at concerts
- Transport/move equipment for concerts and rehearsals
- Grant writing
- Connect with area businesses to secure sponsorships and program advertising
- Plan and assist with fundraising events
Marketing / Public Relations
- Copywriting for promotions, social media, and other public-facing communications
- Distribute promotional materials to area businesses and public bulletin boards
- Represent the orchestra at local community fairs and fine arts festivals
- Communicate with area educators for educational outreach
- Plan and assist with educational events
Interested in volunteering with us? Would you like to know more about these opportunities? Fill out our Contact Form today! We’d love for you to join us!